Invited by Prof. Bao-Lian Su, a delegation from the CAHE was received at Unamur's Rectorate. Rector Annick Castiaux presented the University of Namur, its transdisciplinary research and teaching, including the recent creation of the seventh faculty, the Faculty of Education and Training Sciences (FaSEF).
The CAHE's expertise and established international network are beneficial to our institution. After discussions with the Rector, Annick Castiaux, the Vice-Rector for Research, Carine Michiels, and Prof. Bao-Lian Su, the delegation visited the Nuclear Reaction Analysis Laboratory (LARN) and the Chemistry of Inorganic Materials Laboratory (CMI).
The China Association of Higher Education (CAHE), which is celebrating its 40th anniversary this year, aims in particular to organise and guide international exchanges and cooperation in education, and to formulate policies for exchange programmes and joint educational programmes between Chinese and foreign educational establishments.
Members of the CAHE delegation
- Yubo Du | President, China Association of Higher Education (ancien vice-Minitre de l’Education de Chine)
- Chunhua Yan | Vice President, China Association of Higher Education et President de la Lanzhou University
- Enlai Jiang | Vice President and General Secretary, China Association of Higher Education
- Xiaojie Gao | Director, Department of Academic and Exchange Affairs, China Association of Higher Education
- Yue Shi | Senior manager, the Department of Academic and Exchange Affairs, China Association of Higher Education